Normally he only say "Timmy" through his mouth. But he talking normally through telepathy.
- During Civil War
- "Eric, you must listen to me."
- "Right now, I'm speaking to you telepathically."
- "Your franchise is going nowhere. Face the truth, Eric. You guys are kind of douchebags."
- During Civil War 2: Playtime's Over
- "At least he's not a fat little phone stealer."
- "They don't have a connection at Netflix."
- During The Many Asses of Dr. Mephesto
- "Do you think if we called it Coon and Freedom Pals, none of this would be happening?"
- After Mysterion using Dread Rush
- "I'd call that an appropriate application of force."
- Victory, The Thin White Line
- "I hope you learned something, Coon and Friends. But I'm pretty sure you didn't."
- "This whole turn of events has boggled even my giant brain."
- "Nicely done, Freedom Pal."
- "Formidable as always, Mysterion. Timmy!"
- "I agree. The only way to end this is to defeat both of them."
- Doctor Timothy: "Clever girl!"
Call Girl: "Excuse me?"
Doctor Timothy: "It's a Jurassic Park reference."
- Doctor Timothy: "Aren't you just full of surprises Tupperware? And perhaps a few leftovers?"
Tupperware: "Uh, no."
- "What was it Human Kite said? Oh yes: "When our franchise is really huge and stuff we'll give you special thanks in the closing credits." ...That."