From Dusk till Casa Bonita is a downloadable content expansion for South Park: The Fractured But Whole. The expansion pack was released on March 20, 2018, for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4., while the Nintendo Switch version was released on April 24, 2018.
From Dusk till Casa Bonita can be purchased as a stand-alone DLC, or obtained for free if the Season Pass for the game is purchased. For the Nintendo Switch, this DLC comes packaged together with the main game.
From Dusk till Casa Bonita focuses on Mysterion (Kenny), whereby he must rescue his sister Karen from the influence of Vampire Kids. The events will primarily take place at the eatery Casa Bonita. In this mission, The New Kid will be teaming up with Mysterion, The Coon (Cartman) and Henrietta Biggle, the Goth lady who will play as a supporting Witch role; all will be taking down the legion of Vampire Kids together (while enjoying them sopaipillas throughout the way). A new superhero class Netherborn (Mysterion's class) is introduced in this expansion pack. It also includes new Goth-themed items.
For the walkthrough of this DLC, refer to the page From Dusk till Casa Bonita (Mission).
The player will receive no free items at the beginning of this mission; they will have to be discovered and acquired throughout the course of the whole mission. The following list shows the items obtainable in this particular expansion pack of South Park: The Fractured But Whole:
- Superhero class
- Combat Buddy
- Heckraiser costume set (Robe, Hood, Bracelets, Visage)
- Skeleton costume set (Suit, Hood, Gloves, Face Makeup)
- Mariachi costume set (Suit, Sombrero, Mustache)
- Neko Ears (Headwear)
- Heart Glasses (Eyewear)
- Sweet Tatt (Accent Makeup)
- Smokey Eyes (Accent Makeup)
- Rosie Face (Accent Makeup)
- Chin Spikes (Facial Hair)
- Braids of Dread (Hairstyle)
- Schmo Hawk (Hairstyle)
- Dreadnaut (Hairstyle)
- Undercut (Hairstyle)
- Raggedy Bangs (Hairstyle)
- Wild Pony (Hairstyle)
- Rosie Updo (Hairstyle)
- Inhuman Mullet (Hairstyle)
- Vampire Bangs (Hairstyle)
- Lightning Rod (Epic Artifact)
- Time Reamer (Epic Artifact)
- Gatekeeper of R'lyeh (Epic Artifact)
- Goblet of Po'Zur (Epic Artifact)
- Skull of Sick Burning (Epic Artifact)
- Resonator of Souls (Epic Artifact)
- Touch of Youth (DNA slot)
- Minstrel of Ruins (Minor Artifact)
- Honey Sopaipilla (Consumable)
- Tome of Teleportation (Consumable)
- Vampiric Elixir (Consumable)
- Bag of Retching (Minor Artifact) - Purchased with tickets at the arcade
- Cybernaut (Minor Artifact) - Purchased with tickets at the arcade
- Uncanny Idol (Minor Artifact) - Purchased with tickets at the arcade
- Honey Sopaipillas
- Vampiric Elixir
- Tome of Teleportation
- Coonstagram friends (only ones that cannot be obtained from the main storyline)
- This expansion is inspired from the Quentin Tarantino movie From Dusk till Dawn, where the plot relates to killing vampires.
- The story of this DLC was initially supposed to be in the original game and its actions took place on the cut location "graveyard", but soon after this idea and the location was abandoned, the developers decided to return this story to the game, but in the form of additional content.
- The abilities and health that Vampires have are related to the player’s might.
- Similar to the first DLC for South Park: The Fractured But Whole, this DLC has no achievements or trophies.