We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
When his ability is activated, Gizmo Ike splits in two, creating a clone of himself, who can also create clones of himself as well. All of his clones have reduced attack and health.
- Summoned, boss
- "Yaaay! Look out!"
- Summoned and using ability
- "Another, another!"
- "Go, go, go!"
- "Cute and deadly!"
- Using ability
- "Kill them!"
- Damaged and using ability
- Gizmo Ike is best played when the enemy New Kid is on their last phone, so the Gizmo Ikes cannot be destroyed by the shockwave released when a phone is lost.
- This unit is vulnerable to splash damage and area of effect spells.
- Unit cap of 13 added.
- Copy base attack increased from 30 to 39.
- Copy base health increased from 29 to 39.
- Base speed decreased from 1.08 to 0.7.
- Charge time decreased from 12.5 to 7.
- Pre-attack delay removed.
- Stats changing when placed on battlefield bug fixed.