When you enter Kupa Keep, the armory, tended by Clyde until he is banished, then tended by Scott, is on the right. To the left is the stables, where Mr. Kitty and Scott, until he fills in for Clyde, are found. In the back is a large cardboard castle held together with tape. In the center is the war tent.
Inside the war tent is a large chair with yard tools such as rakes standing behind it to mock the throne from Game of Thrones. Also here is a crudely drawn map of South Park and the cushioned pedestal where the Stick of Truth is kept.
The armory sells weapons, armor, costumes, potions, and strap-ons for your weapons. It is tended by multiple people. In the beginning, it is tended by Clyde, until he is banished. Scott then briefly takes over. Craig then runs the shop because Cartman said he "sounds like Clyde", which Craig doesn't agree with. After Craig leaves, Scott once again takes over the armory for good.
- Kupa Keep's abbreviation is KKK for "Kingdom of Kupa Keep". This is meant to harken to the real-world group the Ku Klux Klan, a white supremacist group, which is fitting for Cartman.
- This is also paralleled in Cartman's in-game title of "Grand Wizard", which is a common title of the leader of the KKK.
- "Kupa" is Polish for "poop".
- It is unknown why the rest of the KKK soldiers don't appear at the beginning of the game.
- The KKK becomes a minor location after both The Humans and Elves joined forces.