When the New Kid enters Cartman's house, she asks Cartman who his friend is. Cartman rudely dismisses her by saying, "Shut up Mom, not now." When the New Kid tries to talk to her after that, Cartman says, "Don't talk to her, she's not part of the game."
When the New Kid leaves Cartman's house, talking to Mrs. Cartman before she leaves, she befriends him on Facebook and outside of minor appearances here and there, she has no role in the story.
- The New Kid in Town - She asks Eric who his new friend is.
- It's Late - She tells Eric and his "druid friends" it's bedtime.
- PTA Problems - Attends the PTA meeting.
- Liane has a lot of bongs and sex toys in her room if you visit it, referencing her promiscuity.
- Liane will either moan if you fart on her or ask if it's Spanish.
- Like Mr. Slave, she enjoys getting hit by the New Kid.