|Don't gaze at it too long!
This article/section contains plot details about the game. Do not read ahead if you don't want it spoiled!
Nazi Zombies are a recurring enemy throughout South Park: The Stick of Truth.
Nazi Zombies appear similar to their uninfected counterparts, but colored green or grey to emphasize their undead nature. They usually gain accessories related to Nazi Germany, most commonly a red armband with a swastika on it.
- Alien Abduction - A Nazi Zombie hobo can be found on board the ship. At the end of the mission, the ship crashes, allowing green goo to leak into the sewers.
- PTA Problems - First Nazi Zombie breaks out and infects others, which start showing up around town.
- Attack the School - Ginger Hallway monitors become infected, and Clyde uses the green goo to create an army of Nazi Zombies.
- Unplanned Parenthood - Fetuses at clinic become infected via the unknown goo in the trash can, with one fetus becoming gigantic.
- Beat Up Clyde - Nazi Zombies are among the enemies guarding Clyde's tower, Craig uses Nazi Zombie cows in battle, and Clyde turns Chef into a Nazi Zombie.
- Betrayal From Within - Princess Kenny turns into a Nazi Zombie after being defeated for the first time.
- Nazi Zombie Bounty - Players need to hunt 5 groups for their rings and give them to Sergeant Yates.
Nazi Zombies are created from the Green Goo from the Alien Ship that crashed into South Park Mall. It almost turns everyone it touches into Nazi Zombies, this includes:
- Animals (Rats, some of the rats belong to Kenny, Cows, Cats, Princess Kenny's unicorn)
- Underpants Gnomes
- Aborted Fetuses
- Mayor McDaniels
- Ticket Guy
- Ginger Hallway Monitors
- Gary Nelson
- Herbert Garrison
- Gerald Broflovski
- Officer Barbrady
- Alien Conspiracy Hobo
- Princess Kenny
All Nazi Zombies speak through audio clips of Adolf Hitler's various speeches. After the final boss is defeated, the Nazi Zombies return to normal, and the goo is finally taken care of.